Inside Science is your go-to source for accurate, engaging and timely science news ripe for discussion and debate. We welcome and encourage any discussions about our stories in the comment boxes and through our social media channels. To help us foster productive and illuminating discourse on Inside Science, please follow these guidelines:
What to post:
• Discussions or comments related to the topics addressed in the article or segment
• Questions related to the science or research behind a news story or segment
• Information about or links to related research
• Feedback on the article or segment
What not to post:
• Disrespectful or abusive comments, or personal attacks
• Profanity of any kind
• Off-topic comments
• Advertising of any kind
We will delete any comments that violate this policy with the understanding that this is not an exhaustive list. Any comments deemed inappropriate will be deleted by our editors at their discretion. Generally speaking: If you wouldn't want it said in your living room, don't say it in a comment box.
Please direct all technical issues or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your news organization would like information about syndicating our content, please see reprint rights.